Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones – Orange County
Doctors who practice alternative or complementary medicine in Orange County offer Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to patients who are struggling with the symptoms of hormone imbalance. Although it’s normal for your body to produce fewer hormones as you age, the process may throw you into a state of imbalance and cause multiple uncomfortable symptoms. Some of the most common ones include fatigue, depression, low libido, weight gain, and poor sleep quality. If you just haven’t felt like yourself in quite some time, hormone imbalance may be to blame.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy offers effective, long-term relief while restoring your health, energy, and vitality. It differs from traditional hormone therapy in that the primary ingredients used to make a compound come from plant extracts and not animal byproducts or artificially created chemicals. Bioidentical hormones also replicate what your body naturally manufactures. Because of this, it doesn’t know that the replacement hormones are not its own. It accepts them readily, allowing for faster relief of your symptoms without the side effects common with synthetic hormone pills. These are some of the major benefits of bioidentical hormones.
What Does Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Offer You?
This alternative treatment method gives doctors in Orange County California the opportunity to treat each patient based on his or her unique symptoms. Even when two people experience the same types of problems, they have different levels of hormone dysfunction. Before you start the program, your doctor determines the status of all of your major hormones and takes detailed notes about your symptoms. This enables him or her to request a customized compound from a local pharmacy that you will receive daily.
You can also expect to enjoy the following benefits of Bioidentical Hormones:
- Improvement of Depression, Anxiety, and Other Mood Problems
- The brain requires stable levels of serotonin to keep your moods on an even keel. When your body fails to produce adequate amounts, you may become severely depressed, anxious, or irritable. When psychiatric drugs fail to provide relief, consider the benefits of balancing all of your body’s hormones with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Improved Sexual Desire and Performance
- Progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone all play a role in your libido. When they start decreasing as you age, it can result in not feeling in the mood for sex very often. The imbalance of these hormones can also make it difficult for men to get or sustain an erection and for women to receive as much pleasure from sex as they once did because of pain. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy helps to restore hormone balance and makes it possible for you to experiencing a satisfying intimate relationship once again.
- Increased Energy
- Your body’s adrenal glands are responsible for producing cortisol to help you manage stress and fight off common infections. Prolonged stress, aging, and poor diet are just some of the factors that may cause a condition known as adrenal fatigue. When this occurs, you consistently feel exhausted even when you sleep eight hours per night or more. You’re also more inclined to pick up germs that cause minor illnesses. Long-term adrenal fatigue makes you feel run-down, unmotivated, and depressed. Replacing the cortisol your body no longer produces and reducing the stress in your life can help you feel a lot better.
- Normal Levels of Thyroid Hormones
- Hypothyroidism, which occurs when your thyroid gland fails to produce enough hormones, is a common cause of fatigue, weight gain, and depression. Some people develop hyperthyroidism instead, which can cause unintended weight loss, nervousness, and anxiety. Although common, neither condition is pleasant to experience. Orange County Hormone Specialists take the time to determine your true thyroid values and then treat the imbalance with the exact dosage of bioidentical hormones your body needs.
Many Additional Benefits Are Available
The above represent only some of the benefits that people in Orange County California have reported with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. We encourage you to find out for yourself just how good you could feel with the help of natural hormone replacements.
Find Orange County Bioidentical Hormone Doctors Near You